Phones

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

-Nighthawk-
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Phones

Post by -Nighthawk- »

shadowarrior wrote: I didn't want to reply back to you since your post proved you don't have enough grey matter to understand any technical or useability points I would have posted. But hey, your post was an amusing read though, hence the expression again. :lol:
I can guarantee I'm more qualified than you to discuss this, you simply don't have anything to go off. What's your background?
Technikhaus
Oldtimer

Post by Technikhaus »

I love apple hardware but not the software, I've had 3 iphones, and 3 android phones :p
I love the android OS, and if I could put Android on an iPhone, I'd have an iPhone.

It's the reason I buy macbooks, I'm onto my second one now, and only because I can run Windows on them!

Oh, and I currently have an S4
Man '96 FTO GPX
Man '89 Legacy RS Rally car
Man '90 MR2 GT
Auto '08 Fairmont Ghia
destinationtoby
Broke it

Post by destinationtoby »

This guy ^ would have to be one of the most positive people on the planet... He Fukin likes everything !
Needs a name change to mr positive or yes man or something :lol:
Because nothing is faster than a p plater in a commodore.....
except maybe a p plater on a unicorn
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

Supplanter wrote:only get one of those if you want to be as cool as Astron_Boy...
Exactly! :lol:
Daniel2019 wrote:"You are stupid because your opinions on mobile phones are different to mine!"

:suicide:
Exactly! :lol:
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

-Nighthawk- wrote:
shadowarrior wrote: I didn't want to reply back to you since your post proved you don't have enough grey matter to understand any technical or useability points I would have posted. But hey, your post was an amusing read though, hence the expression again. :lol:
I can guarantee I'm more qualified than you to discuss this, you simply don't have anything to go off. What's your background?
I can guarantee that you are not :P Don't worry about my background. But I am still having fun trolling you. Which is one thing common for all Apple users, they get trolled fast and quite easily, and then their fury while raging and aggressively defending their Apple purchase is an entertaining sight for us all :)
destinationtoby
Broke it

8)
Attachments
image.jpg
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Wouldnt touch an apple with a 50 foot barge pole. Overpriced, designed to lock you in, proprietary. Everything that is evil in the world. And before anyone says im jumping on the popularity bandwagon, IM OLD. Have hated apple since the 80's. Do everyone a favor, buy anything but an apple.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    -Nighthawk-
    Oldtimer

Post by -Nighthawk- »

shadowarrior wrote: I can guarantee that you are not :P Don't worry about my background. But I am still having fun trolling you. Which is one thing common for all Apple users, they get trolled fast and quite easily, and then their fury while raging and aggressively defending their Apple purchase is an entertaining sight for us all :)
    I think you missed the part where I said I own a HTC One...

Thanks for showing your intelligence and maturity. If I ever hit 30 and think it's cool to attempt to 'troll' people like little kids do on Xbox, somebody please kill me.
    shadowarrior
    Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

-Nighthawk- wrote:
    shadowarrior wrote: I can guarantee that you are not :P Don't worry about my background. But I am still having fun trolling you. Which is one thing common for all Apple users, they get trolled fast and quite easily, and then their fury while raging and aggressively defending their Apple purchase is an entertaining sight for us all :)
    I think you missed the part where I said I own a HTC One...

Thanks for showing your intelligence and maturity. If I ever hit 30 and think it's cool to attempt to 'troll' people like little kids do on Xbox, somebody please kill me.
    But I didn't miss the part where you said you prefer the iphone 5s over the htc one.
    Age should never define a person's spirit, didn't anyone tell you that kiddo? :P
    shadowarrior
    Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

dstocks wrote:Wouldnt touch an apple with a 50 foot barge pole. Overpriced, designed to lock you in, proprietary. Everything that is evil in the world. And before anyone says im jumping on the popularity bandwagon, IM OLD. Have hated apple since the 80's. Do everyone a favor, buy anything but an apple.
    Dwayne, a six pack for you when we meet again!! :) :thumleft:
    destinationtoby
    Broke it

8)
    Attachments
    image.jpg
    image.jpg (44.16 KiB) Viewed 267 times
    Last edited by destinationtoby on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    dstocks
    National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
      Daniel2019
      Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Fking lol @ detonationtoblerinjurizzle with all these random pics :lol:
      I fix cars.
      Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
      bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
      shadowarrior
      Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

destinationtoby wrote:8)
      It won't even have a way to warn drivers for speedtraps or while overtaking at night, because it wouldn't support Flash. :P
      -Nighthawk-
      Oldtimer

Post by -Nighthawk- »

shadowarrior wrote: But I didn't miss the part where you said you prefer the iphone 5s over the htc one.
      Age should never define a person's spirit, didn't anyone tell you that kiddo? :P
      Never said I prefer it, I said it's a better form factor for a mobile device. It's got nothing to do with "spirit", it's called being mature, something you quite clearly lack.
      For the love of god Dwayne don't ever quote news.com.au again :P
      shadowarrior wrote:
      destinationtoby wrote:8)
      It won't even have a way to warn drivers for speedtraps or while overtaking at night, because it wouldn't support Flash. :P
      Flash is such an amazing piece of technology for mobile and touchscreen devices, oh, wait...
      dstocks
      National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

And it would only allow you to drive to the apple store. But you wouldnt be allowed to drive home again before getting a new set of keys cut (at an extra special price) because they re-keyed your locks on you while you were stuck in the store.
      For the love of god Dwayne don't ever quote news.com.au again :P
      Hey, was current. thought I did pretty well to find something that recent.
        destinationtoby
        Broke it

dstocks wrote:And it would only allow you to drive to the apple store. But you wouldnt be allowed to drive home again before getting a new set of keys cut (at an extra special price) because they re-keyed your locks them on you while you were stuck in the

Fkn LOL
        Daniel2019
        Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

destinationtoby wrote:
        dstocks wrote:And it would only allow you to drive to the apple store. But you wouldnt be allowed to drive home again before getting a new set of keys cut (at an extra special price) because they re-keyed your locks them on you while you were stuck in the

Fkn LOL
        It would also probably break again within a week :lol:
        I fix cars.
        Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
        bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
        -Nighthawk-
        Oldtimer

Post by -Nighthawk- »

dstocks wrote:
        Hey, was current. thought I did pretty well to find something that recent.
        Yeah but it's news.com.au, the home of the trashiest journalism on the internet :p
        dstocks
        National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

im sure I can find something trashier.... :twisted:

'http://www.apple.com' for instance :P