All parts - 1996 GR

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by G_A_V »

Ill take the centre console surround $150
Wi11iam: Post a bid with your request, as the seller requested
Ther
Grease Monkey

Post by Ther »

if there is no damage on the air con "condenser" (the one sitting behing the radiator) i would be interested.
DeFunkeD
Apprentice
Location: Tha Riff *tries to make gangsta style "W" with hand*

Post by DeFunkeD »

hey all. i am going to be buying the car, but im just waiting for my insurance co to get their act together. (note to all getting insurance: Young and Cool take forever to complete you claim.)

anyway, yeah, im getting it taken to my place and from there i'll part it. i do need to ask for a bit of patience though, as i can only work as fast as the insurance co does.
Gpx_xxx
Grease Monkey

Post by Gpx_xxx »

DeFunkeD wrote:hey all. i am going to be buying the car, but im just waiting for my insurance co to get their act together. (note to all getting insurance: Young and Cool take forever to complete you claim.)

anyway, yeah, im getting it taken to my place and from there i'll part it. i do need to ask for a bit of patience though, as i can only work as fast as the insurance co does.
do u have a gearbox for sale ? :(
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

DeFunkeD wrote:hey all. i am going to be buying the car, but im just waiting for my insurance co to get their act together. (note to all getting insurance: Young and Cool take forever to complete you claim.)

where about's in sydney are you? if it's ok, i can come over with tools to take what i want?
DeFunkeD
Apprentice
Location: Tha Riff *tries to make gangsta style "W" with hand*

CLOSED: All Parts - 1996 GR

Post by DeFunkeD »

Hi all,

Unfortunately i havn't been able to generate enough interest in parts from this wreck to warrant buying the car. What i've been offered so far doesnt come close to covering the cost of salvaging the wreck.

My apologies to all those looking for parts. Best of luck with your search.
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Thanks for the offer anyway! It was worth a shot!
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.