CRUISE!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

TA
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by TA »

so... what, where and when ???

(the who part has kind of already been sorted :lol: )
TA
Grease Monkey

Post by TA »

so... what, where and when ???

(the who part has kind of already been sorted :lol: )
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

i would love to come :D but i just wanna no were and when is it then ill decide bcoz i might not be free on that day but ill try to be free bcoz i really wanna go on my first cruise :D
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

LOL look at the list, people don't know where we're going and on which date, but I guess that would be an "interested but pending on more info" list ;)

I'll be in if this is a proper cruise.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

well I think I better get this set up then looking at that list of names :twisted:
TA
Grease Monkey

Post by TA »

please get it starting after 4 as i finish work then :D
TA
Grease Monkey

Post by TA »

i finish work at 4 on that day, can it mmaybe start after or around then?!
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

but I have not set a date for this yet :?
I still have to set out a map for the event, start time and so on
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

Im in too but maybe I should swap my car for the bike? :lol: And rockit can bring his gixxer hehehe.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

bushido wrote:Im in too but maybe I should swap my car for the bike? :lol: And rockit can bring his gixxer hehehe.
That could be an idea ...
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

hey if this happens - ben or aza can u check out my rear left wheel? It might be the bearing but sometimes when i start the car and drive off a "eiiiiiiiii"(LOL) kind of noise can be heard from that side. The noise stops 100m down the road after driving it. Need to know if thats the case or not so i can fix it.

Sorry for the hijack LOL

Btw if this cruise is going down can i recomend a good few weeks notice ie. More then 2 weeks
TA
Grease Monkey

Post by TA »

oh... hehe i thought this wan an unofficial drive around this saturday not an actual event!

nice.... :D
Sugar
Mechanic

Post by Sugar »

i might turn up, depending date/ time.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

jay6 wrote:hey if this happens - ben or aza can you check out my rear left wheel? It might be the bearing but sometimes when i start the car and drive off a "eiiiiiiiii"(LOL) kind of noise can be heard from that side. The noise stops 100m down the road after driving it. Need to know if thats the case or not so i can fix it.

Sorry for the hijack LOL

Btw if this cruise is going down can i recomend a good few weeks notice ie. More then 2 weeks
Hmm I think you should get this checked out before you go on a cruise - You wanna make sure you cars been serviced and everything's in order before going to cruise so you make sure your car is in a safe driving condition.

Also, it's not going to be cheap getting it towed, nor do you wanna keep people waiting in case something does go wrong :?
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
MizzFTO
Apprentice

=p

Post by MizzFTO »

oh no does this mean i gotta plan it coz im the one that started this Topic? loll .... :roll:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Yep, it does.

Now you just need to pick where we're going, print out maps on how to get there and make a list of people and set a meeting point. Once everybody gets there, you have to have a list and get people's names and contact phone numbers and get them to sign a document making sure everybody agrees to basically "no hooning" laws of the club as FTO Australia is a legal entity.

So you'll be in charge and held responsible for leading the group the right way and making sure you don't leave anybody behind.

Good luck - This will set a first impression of you so everybody will be anticipating to see how it turns out. Wish you all the best, it's not an easy job but we're all counting on you! Especially your fans who washed your car for you :)
MizzFTO
Apprentice

ohh jeezz lol

Post by MizzFTO »

LMAO! jeezz if i knew it was goin to be this difficult i wouldnt of bothered haha! ...does it have to be to the mountains though?? -=p :?
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol gotcha good haha

I was just kidding, you don't have to do anything as far as the organising goes, leave that to Aza or Ben :P
MizzFTO
Apprentice

LOL

Post by MizzFTO »

LOLLL scared me for a secc -=p mayb one day ill plan one ,but now ill leave it to the experts!!..
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

lol that was a good one sublime :lol:

its all good MizzFTO I will look after it from this point on :lol: