OFFICIAL REVIEW - FTO Melbourne Meet (9/11)

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

JSP-INC
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by JSP-INC »

ehehe i just want a good mix of guys n girls coming along to the meet.... :) :)
Hope it's a good turnout and nice weather!!!!
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

hehehe... i'm sure there'll be some nice ladies having a jog that arvo (if the weather turns out nicely)

...and what's the story with Scracy and Will?? are they bringing along some hot chicks or something?? :D:D
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

GPXXX wrote:hehehe... i'm sure there'll be some nice ladies having a jog that arvo (if the weather turns out nicely)

...and what's the story with Scracy and Will?? are they bringing along some hot chicks or something?? :D:D

No buddy they were there at the last meeting when i stir up a "Friendly/Chatter box/Not bad looking" chick, from a fish n chips ship.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

FTO338 wrote: No buddy they were there at the last meeting when i stir up a "Friendly/Chatter box/Not bad looking" chick, from a fish n chips ship.
hmmm... now this will be very interesting. tell! tell!! tell!!! :D:lol:
scracy
Grease Monkey

official fto meet

Post by scracy »

Hi guys looks like ill be there sunday, the car is coming back together nicely at the moment. As for kevins little fish and chip shop effort well um hmm i think ill let him explain. Not bringing any girlies im affraid i dont think my wife would take to that too kindly!!! ( i value my balls). Still doesnt stop me lookin eh!!! , Kev. :wink: oops or you looking either kev!
Cheers guys :lol:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Re: official fto meet

Post by GPXXX »

scracy wrote:Hi guys looks like ill be there sunday, the car is coming back together nicely at the moment. As for kevins little fish and chip shop effort well um hmm i think ill let him explain. Not bringing any girlies im affraid i dont think my wife would take to that too kindly!!! ( i value my balls). Still doesnt stop me lookin eh!!! , Kev. :wink: oops or you looking either kev!
Cheers guys :lol:
hmmm.. this is getting more and more interesting! should we be keeping you away from the chicks Kev, or.....?? heheheh.... ;)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Hey hey hey don't turn me into a playboy of somesort, we were all in this together last time, is just that i'm the "brave heart" ahahahahahah

So theres no point holding me back, while u let the others "wolf in sheep skin" run free!!!!!! (That goes for scracy FTO 2)

& yeah i value my balls 2, so i guess my Missy won't be there 2!! :twisted:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

well u might need to be a braveheart again for Jun's sake, hehehehe... ;)
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

:D
Thanks for organizing the meet, Mikey.
22 cars was a great turnout, shame the gocarts didn't go ahead, but there is always next time (hint hint).

LED ALL the things.
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

WOW what an outstanding effort you guys rock !
Jun well done photo looks great and Im sure there are many more to come!
It was so good to meet so many other FTO owners and see some of the secrets to changing the look and sound of the car. Well Hopefully we will get front page of the next issue hey Jun :wink:
Well Centre page if not would be good.
Can't wait to cruise with all you guys again, we will have to make it a regular event especially now that summer is here and given the looks we got today we could stop traffic all over again !
Ciao guys and gals have a great week :lol:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Hmmmm this was taking while we driving to the Exclusive Club photo shot,
at the time of the shot, the Ford next to me was thinking either i'm taking a pic of his ford (he wish), or i'm taking a pic of myself (I'm not that sick yet)

Anyway enjoy!!!
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

FTO338 wrote:Image

Hmmmm this was taking while we driving to the Exclusive Club photo shoot, at the time of the shot, the Ford next to me was thinking either i'm taking a pic of his ford (he wish), or i'm taking a pic of myself (I'm not that sick yet)

Anyway enjoy!!!
scracy
Grease Monkey

fto meet

Post by scracy »

Guys what a great turn out the best one yet and many more to come. Thanks Mikey you did a bloody terrific job mate :wink: Cant wait until we can organise a cruise upto Albury or somewhere and meet up with the nsw guys/girls.It was great to see a few chics turn out too! which goes to show that fto"s have universal appeal (sex on wheels baby yeah!!!!) ps:great one liner fto338 "roads closed pizza boy" :lol:
NimZ
Apprentice

FTO pics

Post by NimZ »

Hey All,

Great FTO meet today, good to see so many cars.
I've posted some pics up online if any one is interested in having a look, their not very clear but still looks pretty amazing.

http://public.fotki.com/NimZ/

Naomi
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Heres another pic from the day, this one is at the Exclusive shoot! We at the middle row with all the lancers!! This is the only angle where i can capture all the cars!

jester
Grease Monkey

Mad!

Post by jester »

Hey peeps

Looked like the meet was fantastic!
SO Sorry i missed it! These damn uni exams!!!

Hope there is another one coming up soon!
That meet at albury with the NSW fto's is a mad idea!

Just outa curiosity,
Was there any cop inteference!??!
JagerMarty
Apprentice

Post by JagerMarty »

Great turnout indeed, I've never seen so many FTO's!
Good to put a few faces to names finally. Will def try and make the next one, should maybe have a BBQ next time. Well done Mikey.
There was no Police interferance, just a lot of rubbernecks as about 20 odd FTOs drove past the city to a photoshoot in Footscray 8O 8)
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Sorry Micky, cause of all the excitement i forgot 2 congratulate & thax for all your effort!

And also Eric as well, i know he put in a lot of effort to get all the guys & gals to come along.

Last but not least, JUN, thax for taking out time from your busy schedule to take some photos.

So on behalf of all those attended on the Sunday meeting, we THANK YOU 3 GUYS & KEEP UP ALL THE GOOD WORK!!!!!
MADFTO
Mechanic

Post by MADFTO »

*laughs* I really didn't do that much =)

Just did a few laps of Albert Park *laughs* =)
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

First and foremost, I'd like to thank all of you who attended the meet... it was great to finally put some faces to names and meet the members in person... The turnout was certainly larger than expected but my apologies for those whom I didn't get the chance to meet personally, but everyone got along with each other very well which made the atmosphere so friendly and enjoyable...

On behalf of the club, I'd also like to thank Jun (JSP-Inc) for his services. Your time is certainly much appreciated mate and we are certainly looking forward to the shots soon. On the other hand we also gotta thank Toni (SXCFTO) for navigating us to the photoshoot spot and Eric (MADFTO) for taking us to the Exclusive photoshoot (and also for letting me have a ride in your car to the Ranger's office, heheheh...) Oh and also Brendan (DZYRME) for guiding the 'lost pack' to meet-up with the rest of the crew.

Too bad we were not allowed to have our photoshoot at the Albert Park F1 pitlane (thanks to the bureaucratic red tape nevertheless) but thank heavens the weather held up rather well despite the grey clouds... I can picture our next meet is going to be even better as we get to know each other better in this club and rest assured, plenty of events are in the pipeline for the summer holidays so stay tuned!

edit: my pics should be up from tonight, so keep an eye out for it! ;)
Last edited by GPXXX on Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.