Things I found in Japan

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Things I found in Japan

Post by FTO338 »

Well well well for those who love to get their hands on those "scissor" door, but not sure about the quality of the hinges & it might be too heavy to lift the door. Have I got an answer for you? 8)

Look what I found in Japan, these hinges & lifter (which most kits don't have) are specially made for FTO, so they just bolt on, & no modifications needed.

But just like all good things, they come with a huge price tags, they are around $3500-$4000. 8O :cry:

DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

are u gettin them kev? or have u got them. man i want them but whoa affordability :cry:
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Nah mate, if i get everything that i found in Japan for the FTO, i think i would of spend enough to get 3-4 FTO by now :?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Here's some more unusual stuff for FTO.

7 points rollercage, you be mega stiff on the track, & you can flip over & over & over & over again haahahaha :twisted: these are around $1200.

BuCkEt
Oldtimer

Post by BuCkEt »

Hehe Kev, show that roll cage to Boris :P
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

whats the name of the company that makes the scissor doors??
mrx
Veteran Mechanic

Post by mrx »

Nobody mention those words most used at the moment (it seems)

G____ B__

:?

Maybe I do need a second job...
tj2709
Grease Monkey

Post by tj2709 »

att: fto338
where can i buy that stuff? the scissor door kit? could u confirm about the pricing? i mean total including delivery?
SG
Veteran Mechanic

Post by SG »

hmmm im interested in the roll cage... is there an online site/shop that sells the stuff u mentioned?
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

No they aren't availible online, & they not from a shop either, I found them in places similar to "trading post" in Jap, i can get them, but since its "trading post" style i have to pay in full first, therefore if you serious interested, you have to pay me in full first.

All the price i mention are including frieght from Japan to Melbourne. Some members already know i've been getting few stuff this way for the past few yrs.

So if you serious about getting them, just PM me.
Boris
Oldtimer

Post by Boris »

BuCkEt wrote:Hehe Kev, show that roll cage to Boris :P
lol, pity i can't afford it.
you know i have been drivin around with no back seat nothing in the boot all stripped for the last 3 weeks now.. race spec hahaha :wink:

roll cage would be nice, it might make my gf feel a little bit safer when she is the passenger :lol:
Name: Boris
Rides: Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR, Volvo XC60 & 3 push bikes!
BuCkEt
Oldtimer

Post by BuCkEt »

I know it's good and all, but you can get busted for that. I've heard of a few people having it happen.

And aren't the back seats just small cushions anyway?

Either way I'll probably end up pulling mine out too and setting up some harnesses. Unfortunately it means I'll have to re-rego the car :roll: