Review: Black Spur Cruise

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

DZYRME
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Review: Black Spur Cruise

Post by DZYRME »

Well, what a fantastic cruise that was! The day was perfect for the following reasons:

* The weather was perfect,
* The Westies made an effort and almost out done the Easties :twisted: (We had a 100% increase from last time!)
* The destination was awesome and the views were spectacular
* We managed to get some great footage of all our cars.
* Even though the Jeeps were out in force, we still turned heads and stole their attention.
* The Lunch was filling and tasty. (Thats because Mikey didnt cook! :P )
* None of us drove off the cliffs!!

My pics can be seen on my website:

http://www.dzyrme.com/cruises.htm

I look forward to seeing some other pics, as well as some video footage!!
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

:D Awsome cruise ...... congrats to Mikey should be proud that you resigned with such a great ending cruise !!!

Wow what a day filled with excitement .... and more intense extreme excitement as those twisties were very unexpected since I had never been out that way before... considering that I think I did ok with them :lol:
It was a day filled with plenty of humour from start (westies vs Easties) to finish Dam (with land mines lol).

Want to say a big thanks to Mikey for all the work his put in the past in organising cruises and hope there are many more to come !

OOOhh and can't wait to see some of that video footage !! :wink:
If only second would have gone in hey Slither ! :wink:

Brendan great pics and good job on westies organization and getting Nimz out of bed ! :D
The Chase is better than the Catch !
FTOluv
Veteran Mechanic

Post by FTOluv »

Its good to hear that the cruise went well, i only got to meet up at Pancake parlour and drive down only to whitehorse rd before i had to turn off and help my friend with an ICE install.
Oh well, its always great to grab a glimpse of peoples faces when a hoard of FTOs drive past :D
East Vs West was pretty even, i think there might have just been a couple more easties than westies but good effort from the westies :wink:

Look forward to the next meet/cruise. :)
ANBU_fto
Mechanic

Post by ANBU_fto »

bah!!!

omg!!! them bloody kangaroo stuff!!!

bahaha rofl!!!

nasty.... nasty i tell u
...groOl...

08 Evolution X - White
97 Gpx Fto - Racing Red
Black_FTOGPX
Mechanic

Post by Black_FTOGPX »

Got to say that was a nice drive threw the hills.

Looking forward to the next meet, which I hope won’t be to far away.

P.S thanks for organising that Mikey.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

I gotta say, last weekend was certainly one of the best cruises I've ever been to...

I would like to personally thank each and everyone of those who came along last weekend - maybe we should do that more often haha... i reckon it's perfect - not too far yet plenty of oh-so-sweeeet driving hehehe... :twisted: maybe we could do a BBQ there next time *looks at the next Vic co-ord* ;)

i should also apologize to joel whom we'd lost at healesville LoL... hope you all got out of there alive and in one piece dude (i heard the Melb Rally crowd can be quite vicious towards Mitsis LoL)

hope you all had a great time coz i certainly did (and you can probably tell by the way i drive towards the end of the cruise when we were doing our filming along the reservoir LoL)

Guess I'll catch you all again soon and I look forward to the hundreds of photos & video flicks taken that day ;)

p/s: hope nobody took pics of me doing the dodge-the-'roo-poo dance LoL
Black_FTOGPX
Mechanic

Post by Black_FTOGPX »

Nah, you didn’t loose me. (I no that area well), we needed to get going home so I had to leave you guy’s in Healesville.

Very fun day, cant wait till the next cruise.
:D
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

I gotta agree, that is one sweet cruisin area, hats off to mikey for a damn fine day, thanks mate!! Was a good turn out as well, mayb we should have east vs. west wars eveytime :wink:

Can't wait to c how the photos and video footage turn out (next time toni, next time :wink: )
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

oh btw, whilst on the subject of thank you's, i would also like to send my shout out to Eric and his crew from the Mirage & Lancer club for being good sports in taking part for our filming that day... ;)

hope y'all had fun :D

c'mon boys... where are the clips???
Black_FTOGPX
Mechanic

Post by Black_FTOGPX »

There was someone filming?

I didn’t even see Eric????
(I did they film after i left, or am i going blind in my old age)
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Different Eric mate

When we went to the sugarloaf dam we ran into another club, they joined us and we did some filming along a stretch of road along the dam, hopin it turned out well!!!

more pics and vids people :twisted:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

oh yeah, too bad you bailed out Joel - you woulda scored a joyride in my car (like i promised last time) hehe...

anbu and akumi will prob be the best ppl to share their experiences with you... ;)
SyKRyD

Post by SyKRyD »

hi guyz...

it was cool seeing you guys during our Mirage/Lancer cruise - turned out to be all mitsub cruise!!

u guyz certainly are a friendly lot. nice cars too!
sxcfto
Mechanic

Post by sxcfto »

Good to see all of you guys out also..... maybe next time we can arrange a full Mitsubishi cruise somewhere !
:wink:
The Chase is better than the Catch !
jester
Grease Monkey

Post by jester »

Hey peeps :D :D

Yes Great Cruise- one of the best ones!

I cant belive how smooth the roads @ black spur were! mad!
Im Down to go again (afta i get some new tires!)

PICS and VIDS to come soon -
i had a look at them when i came home there are just some short clips @ sugarloaf- I've even got my close encounter with that jeep!! ha!
It wasnt that close! :)

Props to mikey- great idea to postpone this cruise!
Great day guys thanx to all 8)
MADFTO
Mechanic

Post by MADFTO »

*smiles* damn, I seem to miss out on good cruises =/

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, I got inflicted with a bad cold/chest infection, almost was bed ridden.

Anyways, I want to see pics =) Where are they? =)
SyKRyD

Post by SyKRyD »

i look forward to the footage and pictures... did you get many mirages and lancers?
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Sooo wanted to come to cruise,
BLOODY WORK!!!! :evil:
Black_FTOGPX
Mechanic

Post by Black_FTOGPX »

GPXXX wrote:oh yeah, too bad you bailed out Joel - you woulda scored a joyride in my car (like i promised last time) hehe...

anbu and akumi will prob be the best ppl to share their experiences with you... ;)
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( lifes not fair!
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

I've never expected the cruise to turn out to be dat fun!!! I suppose it's the company dat makes the difference, everyone was so fun to be with and we talked and joked a lot. Guys, still interested in making a mini flash game of Mikey avoiding dog poo? hahahaha.

The winding roads were great! I felt like i'm in Initial D mountain roads, Slither is a worthy opponent coz he's alwez tailgating behind me hahahaha. We're all behavin ourselves and no hooning hahaha. Even better was me n Anbu get to ride Mikey's Turbo charged FTO!!! Feels like 2 kick, first kick from the turbo then second from the Mivec, feels terrifice!

Overall great cruise!!! hahaha
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth