Recaro FTO seats?????

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Recaro FTO seats?????

Post by FTO338 »

I hope this ad is not from anyone in this forum, is very misleading to say stardard FTO seats are Racing Recaro Bucket seats.

Don't get me wrong, the standard seats are fantastic as factory equipment but i don't think they're either Recaro or Full Bucket seats, as it haven't got enough side support.

Check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... gory=43809
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
DZYRME
Mechanic

Post by DZYRME »

Not only is it advertising the wrong thing, It seems like a very Fishy Sale. He/She wants to sell the seats because they need money, but how are they going to drive the car with no seats??? :D :D
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

DZYRME wrote:Not only is it advertising the wrong thing, It seems like a very Fishy Sale. He/She wants to sell the seats because they need money, but how are they going to drive the car with no seats??? :D :D
*cough* yellow pages! *cough* LOL...:D
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

yanno i must be really tired... i actually sat here for like 15 seconds going... why would you want the yellow pages? who's going to look up the yellow pages for a listing of "FTO SEATS" or something similar...

then like the yellow pages hitting me on the head it struck me... something i've done many times before (but with milk crates)....

i actually once went to the trouble of securing a seat belt to a milk crate but it was kind of yanno a waste of time :P