BLACKBURN MELB

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

EURO
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

BLACKBURN MELB

Post by EURO »

i think a few of you are from eastern suburbs...blackburn...i live there, we should meet up one day??? compare cars??
Gazza311

Post by Gazza311 »

Sure that sounds good. The only other FTO I've seen around Blackburn is a red one, and that was in the Safeway carpark for the few times that I did, otherwise I haven't seen any others around. How many more of us are there?
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

gazza, which safeway are you specifically referring to? i'm usually from the east doncaster area...

so yeah, a meeting one day would be awesome, pref. when the weather is nice!
WILL
Grease Monkey

Post by WILL »

shoppingtown or pancake parlour
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

WILL wrote:shoppingtown or pancake parlour
dude, do you work there or is that your favourite hangout? i live in the east donny area (most weekends) but i tend to hang out in glen waverley (century city) most of the time on fri/sat nights... either that or i stay home :oops: or Chaps/Taylors lakes/Sunshine...
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

last time blackburn was mentioned there was about 3-4 guys who said they lived there..i live close to the station area, white gpx with 17inch amg wheels...but i leave for work at 5:30 am and arrive home late, so most people dont see me haha .... id just like to check out your cars, any mods etc.. that i can look at etc.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

hmmm... i think i've seen your car before along Springvale road sometime early this year, but "i'll show you mine if you show me yours..." LOL...!! :lol:

For the meantime you can check out my ride at:

http://002nv.cjb.net

There has been some slight changes since (new bumper/spoiler & silver aluminium wipers, carbon fibre GT Wing to come soon)...
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

hey mikey you got msn??????? i can send a pic of my car... i seen your pics, i want that front on my car, the only mods i want to do, are change front, lower, exhaust, air filter and some sh*t inside, so far i have done stereo system and wheels/tyres...
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

I have since swapped my front bar with Danny and fitted a D-Cuatro front lip spoiler... currently looking at making a custom template to make side aluminium/cf winglets on it too.

yeh i'm on MSN but i don't finish work until 12am tonight (no MSN allowed @ work!)... anyways, my MSN address is:

michael_tan168.spam-this-biatch@hotmail.com

nb: just remove .spam-this-biatch (incl the dot at the start) from the address.

btw what stereo setup do you have on your ride? i still can't decide on mine atm... :oops:
Gazza311

Post by Gazza311 »

Nah, I was talking about the safeway on the corner of Canterbury Rd and Main St, next to the Maccas.
I live on the other side of Main street to you, coz it sounds like your on the otherside of Blackburn Road.
I would love to check out your ride when you got the time
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

ive got 2 alpine amps a 4 x 4 and 2way and a 10inch alpine sub. The speakers are not changed yet (there aftermarket though) and will suffice for the time being. Ive just got a pionner cd single cd. I didnt want a really expensive unit, cos the music comes throught the amps, just need the unit to change the settings on amps. ive also got a gps sitting at home, but going to sell, its not mine, and selling for a friend. also got immobiliser and alarm etc, as the car has already been broken into once! love your dash set up to, i cant justify 500 for them though! i just change the globes to blue, put ina momo gear knob, neons in foot wells and want to get pedals, boot sleeve for handbrake and aluminium tip, and a gfew other gadgets, i added u, eurobailey@hotmail.com
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

gazz, i'm waaaay off from blackburn rd dude... more like along Doncaster Rd lol... but it's still literally right next to each other anyway..

euro, how do u mount your subs? sealed? ported? free air? i have an upper strut brace fitted to the back of my car (inthe boot) so my sub upgrades are kinda tricky... who did your sub install? i'm thinking of a single 12 Type-S or TSW1200DVC on a mono amp or 4-ch amp, but there's just no room...!!

i'm knocking off pretty soon, so i'll be on MSN from 12:30am onwards if y'all wanna drop in for a chat...
hawka64

Post by hawka64 »

Hey guys,

I hope in these comings months I'll join you as proud FTO owners! I'm currently looking at three cars on the market.

I'm also an Eastern Suburns boy; I live in Templestowe, and work at Sportsco in Shoppingtown. So next time you're there, come in and see if there's a Greek looking guy with a 'Jono' nametag (I'm actually South African, but hey...)!

Heh, I'd love to check out your car during lunch!

All the best fellas.
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

ok cool, i hang out at Shoppo every once in a while coz it's close to my place at east donny anyway, so yeah i might pop-in sometime to say Hi since i have a week off work next week. will be happy to show you my ride (if you can gimme some good discounts in store, teeheehee... :wink:)
hawka64

Post by hawka64 »

Heh, well I'm only working next on Saturday, so if you're going to be at Shoppo then, stop by for sure!

I'm sure we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement 8)

- Jono
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

hawka64 wrote:Heh, well I'm only working next on Saturday, so if you're going to be at Shoppo then, stop by for sure!

I'm sure we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement 8)

- Jono
what days do you normally work? i'm working this weekend... :?
...and define 'mutually benefical agreement'? please explain?? LOL...
dAsh
Apprentice

Post by dAsh »

Are you two going to get a room? :lol:
Boney
Apprentice

Post by Boney »

Are you two going to get a room?
Bwhahahahaha!!!
Oragami
Apprentice

Post by Oragami »

Is that your FTO, Boney???!! 8O
Boney
Apprentice

Post by Boney »

yup.. i did some ummm.. "decorating" since you last saw it..