Re: Do track runs reduce aggression? - Off topic talk

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Do track runs reduce aggression? - Off topic talk

Post by Bennoz »

Astron_Boy wrote:hence why I bought the Merc to stop myself from getting the urge.
Rubbish, you bought it so you could drive nude on leather seats at night :kustomfto:
Kustom
Oldtimer

Re: Do track runs reduce aggression?

Post by Kustom »

:lol: :lol:
Taz wrote:When funds allow
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

Bennoz wrote:
Astron_Boy wrote:hence why I bought the Merc to stop myself from getting the urge.
Rubbish, you bought it so you could drive nude on leather seats at night :kustomfto:
That reminds me, when you good to install those heated seat pads? :lol:
phunkydude
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phunkydude »

Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

lol.

Phunky, I don't have 6:11 to spare.
Can you Gen Y the meaning of the video for me? :rabbit:
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Astron_Boy wrote:lol.

Phunky, I don't have 6:11 to spare.
Can you Gen Y the meaning of the video for me? :rabbit:
Lots of people die from driving too fast 8O
You should see the couple kissing on the wall.....WOW
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Bunch of crash scenes n people dying etc meant to make you feel bad for speeding and stop
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

Ahh, one of those.

Yeah, those things work well, cause everyone learns before it happens to them. :roll:
Kind of like those smoking kills commercials.
PHIL069 wrote:You should see the couple kissing on the wall.....WOW
?
Time index?
phunkydude
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phunkydude »

it's actually 4:05 mins long...'

anyway, highlight on 1:50 and 3:18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtz6laJXMMg&t=1m50s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtz6laJXMMg&t=3m18s
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

It's not speeding that kills it's the suddenly stopping that kills 8)
Taz wrote:When funds allow
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Kustom wrote:It's not speeding that kills it's the suddenly stopping that kills 8)
Quoting Jeremy Clark lmao
Its f**king mobile phones and distractions that cause accidents, as well as dickhead p platers who think theyre commo skidding is the sh*t and old people who havent been in for a test of skill in the last 20 years
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Taz wrote:Its f**king mobile phones and distractions that cause accidents, as well as dickhead p platers who think theyre commo skidding is the sh*t and old people who havent been in for a test of skill in the last 20 years
Mobile phones - yes.
Distractions - yes.
P Platers - No.
Dickhead P Platers - Yes (although, not limited to just P platers. Wankers on full licenses do exist! but you do have a point, less experience etc.)
Old people - Not really. Of course, theres going to be older drivers who are slower with reactions, etc. but we do have compulsory tests for aged people in NSW. Pop (he is 88!) did his again this year and passed easily. He taught me to drive partly. Never lost any points in his life, hasnt had an accident in 20 years (touch wood!) Depends on the person.
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Yea, but elderly people are FAR more likely to have an accident. Everywhere i go in Brisbane its always an elderly lady that seems to almost sideswipe me/cause an accident etc.
Nothing against here but my grandmother back in new zealand, well she has a decorated history with driving the past few years that were directly related to age (thats all i heard)
Yea, some p platers are shining examples of motorists but a good majority are dickheads in commos etc who are just out to recklessly hoon and sh*t to impres there gf/friends etc (also as you stated some open licence wankers in there ss' mainly it seems)
Unfortunately they can police you when you get your licence but they cant police you everywhere, i reckon if we had some kind of a system where there is a constant camera in your car recording at random times, and every few years someone selects a random day/hour at that time and judges off that accordingly or something and determines if you keep your licence etc i dunno. Just saying we need people to act on the road as if there was a driving instructor in the car at all times, then road tolls would almost literally be 0. Shame it will never be.
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Yeah, but people would call that breach of privacy.

as for speeding anyway, our southern expressway here in Adelaide is meant to be getting point-to-point speed cameras or some shiz that measures the time it takes for you to get from one to another. wouldn't be suitable for city, but it's a start I guess.