Need something, Put it in here.
Private Sales Only

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Jolanscourage
jedwabna poszewka promocja

WTB: RWC+REG FTO Auto in vic - 5-6K

Post by Jolanscourage »

Howdy,

If this is the wrong forum please let me know.

I am after an FTO - budget is arounf 5-6K
Must have RWC
Must have done under 130K (lower the better obviously)
Must have rego or a significant drop in price
Auto please
Colour unimportant
Rims unimportant, but nice ones would be preferable.
Must be mechanically sound without and issues
All electrics to be functional
ICE - Unimportant
Straighter the better

I am a genuine buyer and i won't screw you down on price.
Prefer established member with good rep to sell to me, however I am reviewing all offers.

Please email tpja2005@optusnet.com.au
Jolanscourage

Re: WTB: RWC+REG FTO Auto in vic - 5-6K

Post by Jolanscourage »

Of note:

VIC RWC
and Auto is the only true must have, if you have something close to my above requirement, send me an email anyway and we can discuss
Last edited by Jolanscourage on Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Have mine for sale, fresh rebuild.

Manual though and NSW, but won't find many more in better mechanical condition. Only problem is roof rust but it's got 7 grand worth of engine and gearbox in it alone please heaps of extras.
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
Jolanscourage

Post by Jolanscourage »

Hi Mate,

Appreciate the quick reply. Sounds ike a great car.

Yeah sorry, it has to be Auto :( so I need to decline. Really appreciate the response though,
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Mine will be for sale after April this year.

In Victoria :)

Tiptronic :)

225,000kms :(
LED ALL the things.
Jolanscourage

Post by Jolanscourage »

Hey dude, sound slike a beast - however I need the car in the next few weeks.
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Jolanscourage wrote:Howdy,
I am after an FTO - budget is arounf 5-6K
Must have done under 130K
Must be mechanically sound without and issues
All electrics to be functional
Hahahahaha....This guy is funny :lol:
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
Strkszone
Grease Monkey

Post by Strkszone »

NSW here, was fortunate enough to find the exact car you're describing.

Auto, 104,400 kms, 3yrs warranty with 1yr roadside assist. Unfortunately, I'm not looking to sell... it is rare to find a good condition Fto on the market nowadays, I'd lower my standards and offering price if I were you. If you were going to buy a really clean Fto 100% perfectly sound, you'll probably have to negotiate higher, since most wouldn't be that desperate to sell. When I bought my Fto, unbeknownst to me, it had an exhaust leak + oil leak, so I had to replace the exhaust + rockers. Not terrible though, it still drove and everything else was still in pretty solid condition. The only point I'm trying to make here is to lower your standards on the Fto you'll buy if you need it that bad, and just lower the offer. Personally, I wouldn't sell for under $6k anyway.
silverphoenix
Apprentice

Post by silverphoenix »

PM me mate, I'm having issues initiating a PM....
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Strkszone wrote:NSW here, was fortunate enough to find the exact car you're describing.

Auto, 104,400 kms, 3yrs warranty with 1yr roadside assist. Unfortunately, I'm not looking to sell... it is rare to find a good condition Fto on the market nowadays, I'd lower my standards and offering price if I were you. If you were going to buy a really clean Fto 100% perfectly sound, you'll probably have to negotiate higher, since most wouldn't be that desperate to sell. When I bought my Fto, unbeknownst to me, it had an exhaust leak + oil leak, so I had to replace the exhaust + rockers. Not terrible though, it still drove and everything else was still in pretty solid condition. The only point I'm trying to make here is to lower your standards on the Fto you'll buy if you need it that bad, and just lower the offer. Personally, I wouldn't sell for under $6k anyway.
No...
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
Strkszone
Grease Monkey

Post by Strkszone »

Daniel2019 wrote:
Strkszone wrote:NSW here, was fortunate enough to find the exact car you're describing.

No...
k