parts 4 sale.

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

yirong1188
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

parts 4 sale.

Post by yirong1188 »

i spend so much money on these parts, but now i need to stop continue to mod my FTO, my wife keeps complaining,she dont want to spend too much money on my baby, coz we need to save money to buy the house, and she want a mini cooper S (by the way, who can tell me more about mini cooper s, is it fast and is it good, just would like to have more info please). And also wondering, how many secs does a stock tip FTO take to go from 0-100?

So, here we go.

custom fibre glass bootlid, thanks shue agan, he help me with this job,i spend $900 and wait 6 months.. would like to sell it for $700 (brand new, never fitted, ready to paint)

cf GT wing, 1.43m wide,bought it for $500, would like to sell it for $300. (brand new, never fitted)

undercar leds kit, bought it for $250, multi colour and multi combination, multi functions, would like to sell it for $150. (brand new, never fitted, but, the plastic holders (clips) are lost, can't find them anymore, can use substitudes like tightening cables etc)

lower spring, A'Pex, bought it for $220, would like to sell it for $150 (brand new, never fitted)

stock rims, good condition, pictures coming soon. offer me a price.

**All above items can be either picked up from Strathfield NSW.

stock front and rear bumper, silver colour, no cracks, several scratches may need respray. offer me a price.

**All items prices does not include shipping cost.

pics

undercar leds videos
http://media.putfile.com/led1-38

http://media.putfile.com/led2-52

Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Any idea how much those springs lower your FTO?
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Gpx_xxx
Grease Monkey

Post by Gpx_xxx »

Hey il give u $180 for cf gt wing :D and il pik it up in strathfield.. ?
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

aye be careful when if u park your car in city, always drunk or shifty kunts tryin to break and steal GT wing, commonly stolen, since u always out in ct just thought i tell u lol

damn man.. that boot lid.. I'd buy that anyday if i had the cash!!!!
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Re: parts 4 sale.

Post by FTO338 »

yirong1188 wrote:(by the way, who can tell me more about mini cooper s, is it fast and is it good, just would like to have more info please). And also wondering, how many secs does a stock tip FTO take to go from 0-100?
The current Mini Cooper S are build in same factory as some of the BMW, it run a 1.6L supercharged engine, which will be replace by the Peugeot 206 GTI engine for the next model.

Its a FWD, and 0-100 around 7.4sec, or if you upgrade to the Work version then its around 6.9sec

Interior wise, I found it pretty solid & of course with the feel of retro, i would option for the moon roof as its dam good to have almost your whole roof open during summer, as the carbo version look sh*t IMO. The space are actually surprisingly more then it looks.

On the road, it handles well and i would say its better then a stock FTO.

Its a funky car that goes & handle well with lots of touches of BMW, but for its price, you do have a wide range of cars to choose from, but probably won't get as much attention.

Mr President should about to tell you more about them..... :wink:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

yeah the MiniC S is a fantastic car. Took my friends one for a spin not too long ago and it drives really well. The inside is funky but I don't like it...but the chicks do thats for sure.
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

awww man u selling that bootlid???? and i got my boot scratched up for nothin trying to pull a mould for that :(
<div><strong>My Car for Sale - Contact Me</strong></div><br>
yirong1188
Apprentice

Post by yirong1188 »

Nacho wrote:Any idea how much those springs lower your FTO?

the front can lower 40mm, and rear about 15mm

and for CF GT Wing, I was sort of looking at around $250.

and Shue, well, i really like the bootlid, but after a few days of consideration and discussion with my wife, we both agree to sell it 'coz we need to save a lot of money to get our first home. you know me shue, i spent so much time and money on modifying my fto, and still got some more plans in my mind, such as clear tail lights, full trim of the interior etc, but i just have to stop here now... it's a very hard and painful decision.. but i don't think have another choice at the moment. probably will never modify any car in the future as what i did for my fto. but really thank you for all you time and effects... thanks a lot for your help for getting the boodlid done. i know i owe you a big time, and i'll remember it.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I almost bought a new mini a few years back! Now that John Cooper has the right to do the aftermarket hp kits, you can really get some good power outta them 8)

Current stage 4 kit will give something like 165kws... the poms are going mad with them, bigger superchargers, ported head etc etc..

The only thing that p*ssed me off was the fact that Aus spec ones dont have the big tacho on the steering column like the old ones... they put the speedo there instead :x
Lemo
Apprentice

Post by Lemo »

Correct me if I am wrong but with those springs in your car at its lowest would not be below 110mm?
Gpx_xxx
Grease Monkey

Post by Gpx_xxx »

[quote="sublime19"]aye be careful when if u park your car in city, always drunk or shifty kunts tryin to break and steal GT wing, commonly stolen, since u always out in ct just thought i tell u lol

Yo sublime where u at city last nite?
Breza
Mechanic

Post by Breza »

The only thing that p*ssed me off was the fact that Aus spec ones dont have the big tacho on the steering column like the old ones... they put the speedo there instead
Get the Sat Nav option and both the speedo and tacho are on the steering column. :-)

Chris
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Gpx_xxx wrote:
sublime19 wrote:aye be careful when if u park your car in city, always drunk or shifty kunts tryin to break and steal GT wing, commonly stolen, since u always out in ct just thought i tell u lol

nah i wasnt, i sent u a pm last time u pm me on friday night, but u never replied? i done mind goin 4 a little cruise if u want lol
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Gpx_xxx
Grease Monkey

Post by Gpx_xxx »

sublime19 wrote:
Gpx_xxx wrote:
sublime19 wrote:aye be careful when if u park your car in city, always drunk or shifty kunts tryin to break and steal GT wing, commonly stolen, since u always out in ct just thought i tell u lol

nah i wasnt, i sent u a pm last time u pm me on friday night, but u never replied? i done mind goin 4 a little cruise if u want lol
yeah sweet maybe u can help me fit some stuff in ma car like dials n crap hehe :D
johhny
Grease Monkey

Post by johhny »

pm sent :)
yirong1188
Apprentice

g

Post by yirong1188 »

no pm from u dude
johhny
Grease Monkey

Post by johhny »

ill take the springs for 80
Gpx_xxx
Grease Monkey

Post by Gpx_xxx »

yirong1188 wrote:

and Shue, well, i really like the bootlid, but after a few days of consideration and discussion with my wife, we both agree to sell it 'coz we need to save a lot of money to get our first home. you know me shue, i spent so much time and money on modifying my fto, and still got some more plans in my mind, such as clear tail lights, full trim of the interior etc, but i just have to stop here now... it's a very hard and painful decision.. but i don't think have another choice at the moment. probably will never modify any car in the future as what i did for my fto. but really thank you for all you time and effects... thanks a lot for your help for getting the boodlid done. i know i owe you a big time, and i'll remember it.
hmm $250 huh... $200?? :P
yirong1188
Apprentice

Post by yirong1188 »

Gpx_xxx wrote:
yirong1188 wrote:

hmm $250 huh... $200?? :P
sorry,dude really cant do that price
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

its cool dude, glad to help. hope u dont make too much of a loss with the whole sale, good luck anyway. i guess your car getting broken into also made u decide to sell huh?
<div><strong>My Car for Sale - Contact Me</strong></div><br>