GREDDY E-MANAGE + wiring harness (now out of the car)

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

khunjeng
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

GREDDY E-MANAGE + wiring harness (now out of the car)

Post by khunjeng »

hi guys

the emnage is comming out of my R33 in 1-2 weeks to make way for my Apexi Power FC.

If anyone wants it let me know otherwise it goes on ebay. Comes with everything u need and is proabbly about 5 months old and been running ok.

Asking price: $400 inc. delivery in aus remember you need the harness also not just the unit.

for more info
http://www.importscene.com.au/prod663.htm
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

now out of the car and ready to be sold...pic below..

khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

still for sale, goes on ebay soon.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Looking into it KJ, if it meets the requirements of project blower, i'll let you know. Will know by Thursday. If that too late, its ok, I'll bid on it! :D
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Bennoz wrote:Looking into it KJ, if it meets the requirements of project blower, i'll let you know. Will know by Thursday. If that too late, its ok, I'll bid on it! :D
haha ok mate. I might give you a special prez discount.

It has boost control...but for a blower thats not help. I never used it but it has a connectors on the unit so I assume it works.

Obviously has the SAFC type AFR adjustment.

Ran in my R33 to about 240rwkw...we thought the emanage wasn't coping, but it was the stock ECU that had some issues...anyway its replaced now with a PFC which are awsome...I love changing the timing at the lights...

I think the software for this is a bit cheeper..like $250
You can get Injector and Ign harness' for this also at $130 each maybe cheeper if u can find them from a better place.

The next model up is the Emanage Ultimate which retails for about 1k and u still need to buy the harness' It has more facny features and the ability to add and subtract maps etc.

Remember that u need to buy the Harness seperate...it will cost about $250 for eitehr model.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

on sale in ebay..searchc for FTO and u will find it...
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

dimi wrote:Would the this e manage suit a gr fto, do i need to purchase a harness thingy can u explain that part to me, i get the part about air fuel ratios just unsure on the rest

how much to fit one also, whats the difference between this and a unichip??

Any sideffects?

Also, sorry, but to be clear, in your opinion (and i know your not god, so i wont hold u to it) but what gain / feel will i get from it on a stock gr, with exhaust extractors and pod filter

Cheers

Ps sorry for the ten million questions
I can't really say what type of gain u will get unless we have had a look at your AFRs on the dyno.

When I ran mine (GPX) with the same mods it was clear we could get about 5rwkw out of it by cleaning up the AFRs. I have seen ppl get 5rwkw + with a SAFC which will do the same AF stuff.

THe main harness is universial..u use thsi to plug into your ECU. You can upgrade with additional harness' for timing control whihc may be useful if u have extractors...u may be able toadvance it a bit.

see this link for its features
http://www.importscene.com.au/prod663.htm

For simple AFR control an SAFC will do the trick and look cool with some great features like Speed and RPM readouts. However this is the next step up to do a bit more if you want without the screen stuff.