HOBBSIES SPACE SAVER

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

HOBBSIES SPACE SAVER

Post by I8A4RE »

lol apparently hobbsie dont want his spacer saver back so im selling it. Usually this sort of thing would be $20 but because it used to hobbsie that puts up to $21.67 but then it went on my car so that further increased the price to $1,000,000 it will also be signed by me. And if u purchase within the next 48hrs i will throw in my fto to the lucky person

please no tire kickers (lol) only serious buyers

Please pm with your bids
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

How much torque gain do you get out of those when you drive on them? Being lightweight and all! :lol:
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

hmm.. maybe i should start collecting space savers, seeing that i want to see what an fto would look like with just space savers. lol

should've seen the poor bastard with the space saver on, it look so funny following him. lol
btw, what speed were you doing on the highway? o_0'
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

torque gain is massive but havent dyno'd yet will post pics soon as.
hmm.. maybe i should start collecting space savers, seeing that i want to see what an fto would look like with just space savers. lol

should've seen the poor bastard with the space saver on, it look so funny following him. lol
btw, what speed were you doing on the highway? o_0'
oh about 120 at some places but mostly stuck to 100. the best bit was going round corners jesus christ who said FWD cant drift that was nuts
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

I thought those were speed limited to only 80km/h! 8O

Was the car wobbly when you changed lanes on the freeway?
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

oh i thought that was just a guideline like speed signs etc. nah wasnt too bad the problem was going round tight bends the back would just start hanging out