FS: Two Autotechnica 4" Cannons

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FtoSam
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

FS: Two Autotechnica 4" Cannons

Post by FtoSam »

OKay, getting new cannons instaled on monday so these babies will be up for sale.... should be able to find some photos of my car around somewhere....
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

hey man might be interested
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Sweet.. oh by the way, the reason for sale is i want a different sound... they were perfect, then i got different piping and cat and now dont sound like i wanted... so new cannons we go!...
Simon: Sure matey, might be able to strike up a deal with exhaust place for fitting if u want? i could ask them about the twin exhaust in the middle while im at it... if you call gold coast mufflers talk to Andrew, tell him your a mate of the guy with the blue fto... top bloke.
BTW: to get my twin exhaust setup cost me $80 (inc piping and labour... aparently its relatively straight forward. so this could be a low cost solution for those wanting twin pipes.
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

pic!
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

BTW: Those rims are for sale too! :wink:
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

no longer for sale